What Warcraft 3 patch do you need to play online?. This is a list with the latest Warcraft 3 patches, these are the most popular updates to play on the internet.
Currently, users play with different Warcraft 3 patches, these versions vary depending on the server or platform that users use to play.
Among these most used versions are patches 1.30, 128.5, 1.27b, and 1.26a, which are detailed below.
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.1 (Last stable and official version)
The latest official and stable version of Warcraft 3 is 1.30.1 (126.96.36.19911), this version was released on September 13, 2018. Version 1.30.0 is the official version to play online on the official Battle.net servers. of Blizzard. For more details read: Patch 1.30.1
Warcraft 3 Patch 188.8.131.5215 PTR (Test version)
Version 1.30.2 (184.108.40.20615) PTR (Public Test Realm), is a test version that is in development, this update is unstable and with errors. This patch was released on October 9, 2018 so users can collaborate reporting errors in it. With this patch you can play through the official Blizzard Enterteiment test server. For more details read: Patch 1.30.2 PTR
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.27b
Version 1.27b (220.127.116.1185) was released on July 5, 2017, this version is very popular on most PvPGN servers (such as Rubatte.net.net among others) and platforms such as RGC. From this version you can play and open maps with more than 8mb in size. For more details read: Patch 1.27b
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.27a
Patch 1.27a (18.104.22.168240) was released on March 15, 2016, it is a very little used patch, since it produced errors during installation, it was replaced by patch 1.27b. It is not recommended to use it, For more details read: Patch 1.27a
Warcraft 3 Patch 1.26a
Version 1.26a (22.214.171.12401) was released on March 25, 2011, it is an old version very popular on platforms such as RGC, w3arena, Garena, gameranger, among others. For more details read: Patch 1.26a
– So, if you play on official servers (battle.net), update to patch 1.29.2 or 1.29.2 PTR (optional), remember that you will need original cd-key (bought in store) to play on Battle.net.
– To play on Eurobattle.net PvPGN Server update to 1.28.5.
– If you play on PvPGN Servers (such as Rubattle.net, among others.) or RGC, it is recommended to play with patch 1.27b. But, Rubattle.net and RGC also work with patch 1.26a.
– To play with the w3arena, RGC or garena platforms, use patch 1.26a.
– If you need to play with patches 1.26, 1.27 or 1.27b, you can use the “Warcraft Version Switcher” program to “upgrade or downgrade” between these versions.