Version: 1.28a (188.8.131.5205)
Author: Blizzard Entertainment
Date: April 4th, 2017
Size: 3.05 MB
The patch 1.28a for warcraft III was released on April 4th, and updates Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne to version 184.108.40.20605.
Changelog Patch 1.28.0
– Added view options: windowed fullscreen (default), windowed (-window), and native fullscreen (-nativefullscr)
– Added cursor clamping in game while windowed; unclamped in menus
– Data migration now removes the need to run as admin to access saved games
– Improved installation and patching performance
– Fixed WorldEdit to include proper icon and strings for Map Script Validation
– Fixed command cards to be hidden again with special coordinates (0, -11) and (-2147483648, -2147483648) within CommandFunc.txt; invalid coordinates will now be ignored
– Fixed disconnects from Battle.net at the conclusion of games
– Fixed the cinematic player to keep the entire video on screen at any resolution
– Fixed various bugs and exploits
– Players must run as admin during patching process
– Players with Mac 10.11 may need to restart their computer the first time after patching/installing to successfully run the game
Download warcraft 3 patch 1.28.0
Click on the link to download the patch 1.28a for Warcraft III (english).
– Since the patch 1.28a all updates are automatic with the new launcher.
– The file War3TFT_128a_English.exe is no longer available.