Version: 1.27a (18.104.22.168240)
Date: March 15th, 2016
Size: 58 MB
Release Warcraft 3 Patch 1.27a (22.214.171.124240) for warcraft III The Frozen Throne.
You will also need the following requirements to update your Warcraft 3 game…
– Warcraft 3 Setup (Optional)
For more Information, read the list of changes…
Specific Changes & Improvements
– Throw away that old PowerPC Mac in the closet, we’ve created a new installer to support Mac 10.10 and 10.11
– Improved compatibility with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10
– Fixed a crash caused by Chain Lightning
Windows 8.1 and 10 saved games are still stored in a location that requires running as system admin
– Some graphical issues with the cinematics are still occurring
– Changes to gamma settings will not take effect in windowed mode
– Cyrillic characters are still not displaying
– Disabled ambient sound while a MIDI issue is being resolved
– Mac 10.9 and earlier are not supported
– Mac build does not support the editor
Download warcraft 3 patch 1.27a
Click on the link to download the patch 1.27a for Warcraft III in english…
Errors and solutions
– For more details, please read this Instructions How to Update Warcraft III
– Download [Link 1] – 2.59 mb.
– Download [Link 2] – 2.59 mb.
*About Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) [Link]
IMPORTANT: “Microsoft Visual C++ runtime libraries” requires “Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0” or later. If installation of “Microsoft Visual C++ runtime libraries” didn’t worked, you need new version of “Microsoft Windows Installer”, download here:
*About Windows Installer 3.1 Redistributable (v2), you can find more information [here]
2.- Unable To Run Executable w3l.exe PvPGN loader.
ERROR: Patch Error
There was an error patching war3.exe (Unable to read memory). Make sure you are using version 1.22a-1.25b. Game may start, but most likely it can’t connect to server.
Download the new PvPGN Loader for 1.27a and copy in your Warcraft III folder.