Author: Keres (source by ACiD)
Date: July 15th, 2017
Size: 22 KB.
This Loader will allow you to play on PvPGN Servers (Eurobattle.net, Rubattle.net, etc), the Warcraft III PvPGN loader 18.104.22.168 version works with the latest version of Warcraft 3 Patch 1.28 o greater (1.28.5, 1.28.4, 1.28.3, 1.28.2, 1.28.1), 1.27b (22.214.171.12485), 1.27a (126.96.36.199240), 1.26a (188.8.131.5201) or others.
– Unzipped the files after you download it.
– Copy the files (w3l.exe, w3lh.dll, wl27.dll, latency.txt and readme_w3l.txt) in your Warcraft 3 Folder.
– Run the w3l.exe file to start WarCraft III.
– Join to Battle.net and select you PvPGN server favorite and connect.
For more information and details read the “readme_w3l.txt” file.
– Version 184.108.40.206
* Added 1.28.5 support
– Version 220.127.116.11
* Added 1.28d support
– Version 18.104.22.168
* Added 1.28 support
– Version 22.214.171.124
* Added 1.27b support
Download Warcraft 3 PvPGN loader
Click on the link to download Warcraft III PvPGN loader 126.96.36.199…
For old Warcraft 3 PvPGN loader, downlod here:
frequent errors and solutions
There was an error patching war3.ese (Unable to read memory). Make sure you are using versionn 1.22a-1.28a.
Solution: Try with another loader (Loader 188.8.131.52) and wait for the next update/fix.
2.- “Virus warning”. Some antivirus / firewalls can to display warning messages for w3l.exe file and blocking it, this is probably just false positive by your anti-virus. If your anti-virus blocked w3l.exe file, go to antivirus options, unlock/restore it, and put it on the safe list.
Add PvPGN Based Battle.net Servers
- Rubattle.net server work with Warcraft 3 Patch 1.27b
- Eurobattle.net server work only with 1.28.5 patch
What is PvPGN?
PvPGN (Player vs Player Gaming Network) is a bnet based gaming network server emulation project. It currently supports all Battle.net games (such as StarCraft / Brood War, Diablo II, Warcraft II, Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne), and most Westwood Online clients (Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2, Yuri’s Revenge). It gives you the power to run your own server, manage your own users, run your own tournaments, etc.
Some common uses of a PvPGN server:
– When wanting to have a small community with local users and small ladders (lots of internet cafes do that)
– For people who want to play on a LAN but with Battle.net-like statistics
– For people who find Battle.net too slow or laggy and want to play on a local server with no lag.