Date: June 13, 2009
Size: 3789 KB.
Filename:DotA Allstars v6.60b.w3x
Category: Hero Defense
Choose from 95 unique heroes in an epic battle to defend the Anciesnts…
Modes: -ap, -ar, -lm, -rd, -xl, -sd, -dm, -mm, -tr, -vr, -rv, -mr, -du, -sp, -sh, -aa, -ai, -as, -id, -em, -sc, -np, -om, -nt, -nm, -nb, -ns. -nr, -ts, -pm, -oi, -mi, mo, -ro, -er, -mo, -ro, -er
Download DotA Allstars 6.60b (English)
Download [Link 1]
* Some minor performance optimizations
* Fixed a fatal error possible when 2 users with blademail active fight each other
* Fixed a desync bug when using -tips while other map languages are in the game
* Fixed Force Staff so it doesn’t push you into an impassable terrain
* Fixed some bugs with RS and other modes like RD
* Fixed a group memory bug
* Fixed camera from moving when you pick a hero in RD
* Fixed pink player from not being able to pick the furthest hero in -CD
* Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Echo Stomp to not get dispelled upon damage
* Fixed some issues with Treant Protector’s Eyes In The Forest
* Fixed a multiple quelling abuse
* Added a note in the tooltip about Kunkka not being able to use Quelling Blade
* Fixed a minor visual cooldown glitch with the MKB toggle
* Temporarily disabled -terrain snow. It was causing annoying visual side effects for all terrain modes when exploring terrain that had previously destroyed trees. I’ll restore this functionality as soon as I can.
* Fixed some typos
This is just a quick bugfix patch to fix exploits being abused. More changes and balance tweaks will come soon in the next patch.