Date: April 1st, 2018
Version: 6.88v3, 6.88v4, 6.88v5, 6.88v7, 6.88v8, 6.88vX (QWER)
Size: 4 KB.
The file dota.cofig is the customkeys developed by Dragonlish, the developer of DotA 6.88v8 map. This file allows you to configure the hotkeys of the skills of the heroes, the Items of the inventory, the items of the store, as well as other options in the game.
This dota.cofig file can be opened and edited with any text editor, such as for example the notepad program in Windows, or other program that allows you to save in text mode.
To edit the file, we recommend using the DotA Allstars Editor utility (graphical user interface).
– Hotkeys for skills.
– Hotkeys for inventory items
– Hotkeys for Items of the stores
– change the number of FPS limit
– Enable or disable the Windows key
– Auto-select your Heroes
– Enables / disables mana/hp bar
– Support for wide screens HD 16: 9
– Activate the effects of the weather: snow, moonlight, wind or random.
– Enables / disables HP regeneration, among other options.
This file is configured as follows:
– Customization of heros’ skills (abilities)
Q: Ability #1
W: Ability #2
E: Ability #3
R: Ability #4 (Ultimate)
D: Ability #5
F: Ability #6
– Customization Inventory Items
1: Item Slot 1
2: Item Slot 2
3: Item Slot 3
4: Item Slot 4
5: Item Slot 5
6: Item Slot 6
This file doesn’t work with “ALT +” or “CTROL +” combinations.
– Customization in the shop
Q,W,E,R: Items in the first row
A,S,D,F: Items in the second row
Z,X,C,V: Items in the third row
Download Customkeys QWER
Click on the following link to download config.dota file for dota 6.88v4, 6.88v5, 6.88v6, 6.88v8 and 6.88vx…
Click on the following link to download config.dota file for dota 6.88v3…
*NOTE: In the maps 6.88v4 and later the “config.dota” file has been renamed to “config.dota.ini”.
– Decompress the config-dota.rar file after you download it…
– Copy or overwrite config.dota file in your warcraft 3 folder…
– Now, run Warcraft 3, and test your DotA Hotkeys…
* Added ColorblindMode option to Config – Visuals, for now it only toggles Scan minimap ping color from green/red to blue/red.
– config.dota file works only with 6.88+ maps series: DotA 6.88vX, 6.88v8, 6.88v3, etc.
– In the maps +6.88v4 the file “config.dota” has been renamed to “config.dota.ini”.
– The customkeys supports the warcraft III 1.28+, 1.27b, 1.27a patches
– Supports Windows 7, Windows 10.