|File: Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne 1.21b Patch
Date: February 06, 2008
Category: Patch – Upgrade
Hey guys pach 1.21b for warcraft III Release!!!, Blizzard issued out the awaited patch 1.21b which allows players to play the game without the requirement of its CD loaded on the CD-Drive!
- The game no longer requires the CD to play.
* The game now runs natively on both PowerPC-based and Intel-based Macs.
* Player can now view frames per second using the “/fps” chat command.
* Fixed a timing problem with the game on PCs with dual-core CPUs.
* Fixed a crash that could occur with the Frost Breath ability.
* Fixed a crash that could happen in multiplayer games.
* Fixed an exploit that could happen in multiplayer games.
Important Note on Patching for Mac Players: The file layout inside the game folder is changed significantly by Patch 1.21. As a result, in order to be able to install the Frozen Throne expansion from CD, you must install Reign of Chaos first, then install Frozen Throne from CD, and then patch to version 1.21, in that order. If you patch to v1.21 and then attempt to install Frozen Throne after that, it will not install correctly.
* (4)LostTemple (RoC)
o The 4 Forest Troll Berserkers by the natural expansions now drop Level 2 Permanent instead of Level 2 Charged items.
o The 4 Ogre Warriors along the outer pathways now drop Level 2 Permanent instead of Level 2 Charged items.
o The 4 Gnoll Brutes by the central Item Shops now drop Level 2 Permanent instead of Level 2 Charged items.
- Patch Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne 1.21b (Other Languages) Here.
Problems to upgrade?
- Download “Warcraft III Setup” (173 kb.) and unzip.
- Run “WC3Setup.exe”.
- Press “Start”, choose “Browse”, select the folder where warcraft III is installed (This is “C:\Program Files\Warcraft III” by default), select the file “Frozen Throne.exe” and “Open” (fix Warcraft III Registry Entries), and “close”.
- Now, install the Patch “Patch Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Full 1.21b”
- and play!, Good luck!.