|File: DotA Allstars 6.66b
Date: January 26, 2010
Size: 6,610 KB.
Filename:DotA Allstars v6.66b.w3x
Category: Hero Defense
Choose from 97 unique heroes in an epic battle to defend the Anciesnts…
Modes: -ap, -ar, -lm, -rd, -xl, -sd, -dm, -mm, -tr, -vr, -rv, -mr, -du, -sp, -sh, -aa, -ai, -as, -id, -em, -sc, -np, -om, -nt, -nm, -nb, -ns. -nr, -ts, -pm, -oi, -mi, mo, -ro, -er, -mo, -ro, -er
Download DotA Allstars 6.66b (English)
DotA Allstars 6.66b Changelog:
* Fixed a major exploit recently discovered
* Recoded Bounty Hunter’s wind walk damage bonus as to not require two separate attacks to trigger his new passive
* Some Doombringer nerfs:
* Readjusted the Divine Rapier pickup rules to prevent some abuses.
* -unlock now requires a majority vote before the gold and items of a leaver will be released. As a reminder, once a hero is unlocked, it cannot be switched.
* Added a 15 second wait period before the drafting begins in -CD to give both teams a chance to look at the heroes.
* Renamed the controlon/off commands to be clearer which is which. They are now -disableselection (-ds) and -enableselection (-es)
* Various map optimizations
* Fixed an old recipe fusing exploit with leaver items that could result in crashes
* Fixed Essence Shift on units that change form
* Fixed a couple of bugs with Dark Pact debuff
* Added replay data for creep kills/denies (at time intervals,
format: “CSK”+I2S(PlayerID),value and “CSD”+I2S(PlayerID),value)
* Fixed various tooltips
* Fixed gold not being split after using -unlock when someone leaves via -kickafk
* Fixed being able to -unlock while a switch vote is ongoing
* Fixed some spells incorrectly triggering Magic Stick/Essence Aura (Devoured Neutral Troll Priests Heal, Radiance Swap, etc)
* Fixed some -CD language text issues as well as some missing parser information
* Fixed Arcane Ring recipe purchase hotkey
* Fixed some potential Basher bugs on some levels of Spirit Bear
* Fixed an abuse possible with one hero carrying multiple Urn of Shadows
* Fixed the second Forged Spirit from being added to your control despite having control helper turned off
* Fixed a bug with -switch when you have Rapier (that you don’t own) on you
* Fixed a few other misc minor bugs.