Guys, “new custom map DotA” in StarCraft II…
Mr. T and William Shatner are asking, in a series of national television commercials: “What’s Your Game?” The answer, “fool”, is World of Warcraft…
see clip after the jump…
|File: DotA Allstars 6.50 – April Fools’ Day
Date: April 1th, 2007
Size: 2040.3 KB.
Category: Hero Defense
This a “funny” map by Icefrog for April Fools’ Day 😛 …
Changelog DotA Allstars 6.50 – April Fools’ Day
* Added new item
* Tons of code optimizations so this can be the new stable map
* Added capture the flag mode
* Improved Courier Chicken a little bit due selling change last patch
* Renamed Clinkz and Pugna
* Fixed a bug that caused blackhole to end prematurely
* Fixed a critical bug with creep rax destruction that caused it to not upgrade creeps
* Roshan now has a chance to suicide
* Tons of other misc old bugs fixed (way too many to list, many abusable)
* Improved cast range on Eyes in the Forest
* Due to arguments about who should solo, there are now 5 lanes
* Increase Luna’s attack range by 10
* Heroes can now suicide if they click on themselves really fast (this is to allow for some improved game dynamics)
* Lowered Zeus Agility by 3 and increased Intelligence by 2
* Naga Siren allies now falls asleep for half the duration of enemies with Song of the Siren (to prevent abuses)
* Auto Attacking is now automatically disabled for your hero if the game engine detects you using Attack/Halt frequently. It is turned back on in a 10 minutes.
* Enchantress Impetus now deals physical damage type instead of pure. She has 35 more attack range to compensate
* Improved Siege unit models
– This release has been heavily tested and is now the new stable league map.
– Expect a 6.50b soon incase any bugs, lots of recoding went on this version to fix old bugs.
– I jumped to version 6.50 instead of 6.44 due to the hacked versions out there.
– More new content very soon, this was released quickly in order to give leagues an updated map to use.
DotA Allstars 6.50 – April Fools’ Day
Happy April Fools Day my friends!
|Title: World of Warcraft: Terminator Rise of the Gnomes
Date: March 14, 2007
Description: The Gnomes are preparing to make a new world order…
|Title: Jurassic WoW – The lost World of Warcraft
Description: A movie made in world of warcraft, musicFrom the jurassic park soundtrack…